Our modern word is overloading our built-in systems for dealing with stress. Everyone needs a natural choice for stress. Not just standard calming herbs, but a stronger, more targeted formula. The researchers at Optimal Health Knowledge have studied the clinical research for years, and selected five natural ingredients for stress & mood support and combined them all in one formula called Tranquil.
The only clinically studied form of GABA
- GABA (or Gamma-aminobutyric acid) is the main inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain that not only supports relaxation but also enhances a sense of well-being.1
- Low GABA levels coincide with poor sleep.2
- Studies show that Pharma GABA® helps support healthy GABA levels.3
- GABA supports restful sleep.4
- A metabolite of the amino acid Arginine.5
- Agmatine supports healthy brain function.6
- Supports a healthy stress response.7
- Promotes a sense of calm and well-being.8
- Supports healthy Serotonin levels.9
An amino acid that supports relaxation.
- Supports calm in ways that have been compared to meditation, massage, and aromatherapy.10
- Supports healthy GABA levels and is non-habit forming. Promotes healthy cognitive function and normal brain function.11
- Supports healthy dopamine levels.12
Magnolia Bark ExtractLearn More
- Contains Honokiol and Magnolol: promoting gentle relaxation and a sense of calm.13
- Supports normal sleep and relaxation.14
- Supports healthy mood & relaxation.15
Ginger Root PowderLearn More
Well known root herb.
- Supports Magnolia Bark.16
Try Tranquil first to support a sense of relaxation. Life shouldn’t be so overwhelming.
Warning: Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.