Working together to end hunger
The Feeding America network is the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization. Together with individuals, charities, businesses and government we can end hunger.
Millions of children and families living in America face hunger and food insecurity every day. For more than 40 years, Feeding America has responded to the needs of individuals struggling with food insecurity in this country. In times of uncertainty, we have not wavered from our mission to end the fight against hunger.
- According to the USDA's 2019 Household Food Insecurity in the United States report, more than 37 million people in the United States struggle with hunger.
- In 2018, 14.3 million American households were food insecure with limited or uncertain access to enough food.
- Households with children are more likely to experience food insecurity. Currently, more than 11 million children live in food-insecure households.
- Every community in the country is home to families who struggle with food insecurity including rural and suburban communities.
- Many households that experience food insecurity do not qualify for federal nutrition programs and need to rely on their local food banks and other hunger relief organizations for support.
We now proudly support monthly Vitamin Angels, Doctors Without Borders, Save the Children and now Feeding America. We believe those who have should help those who need, and together we can make the world a better place.